Thursday 24 May 2007

I'm New Please Be Gentle

I'm new to this blogging lark. Had a few silly posts on Myspace but nothing much.

I thought 'Stevie Wonders' was a jokey sort of name but I quite like it now.

I don't know why I felt compelled to get a blog, maybe it's just me moving into the 21st Century. I have about 20 articles on Helium but they're nothing special.

I'm not your typical 18 year old. I use punctuation, I can spell without a spellchecker, I can use paragraphs, the list could go on and on.

This is just to kind of introduce myself more than rant and ramble on about the ills of this world - trust me....that will come soon enough.Bye for now people. I'd love feedback for my blogs and my Helium articles too.

6 comments:

Deirdre said...

Hi Stephen, I really like your blog. See you around the cafe. Deirdre.

Jayne :) said...

Hey Stephen :)

Cool, another blogger! I am adding you to my blog roll at once. You have no idea how GOOD it feels to be a step ahead of a teenager in things computer - just for once in my life. LOL

Sure you will soon surpass my humble little blog in no time at all but for the moment I shall enjoy a good old gloat :)

Congrats!

morgetron said...

Stevie Wonder is one of my favorites ... Do him right man!

Head Cookie said...

Hey Stephen I like it bud good job.

Unknown said...

Hope your not still bored Stephen!

~shall return~

Melissa D said...

Stephen, I think its wonderful that you and Cristina are willing to wait for one another. I hope you have a lifetime of happiness together.

And Busters cute too.

Melissa